Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Tragedy Of Macbeth Act 2

Act 2 Macbeth is going crazy. He is either drunk, hallucinating or something because as you read you can tell that he confused and not clear," Is this a dagger which I see before me, The handle toward my hand? Come let me clutch thee. I have thee not, and yet I see thee still." Macbeth seemed like he need counseling and then his marriage might needed some to because his wife nor him seemed to be in the right mind. As we know his wife did talk him in to killing the King which he did do away with, "I have did the deed. Didst thou not hear a noise?" Yet Macbeth seemed guilty about killing the King before he even did it which makes him seem a little on the sensitive side to me.



Now the sons of the king and anyone else who is the house is finding out that the King was murdered, "approach the chamber, and destroy your sight with a new Gorgon: do nor bid me speak; See, and then speak yourselves. Awake, Awake!"

No comments: