Monday, November 19, 2007

12pm-2pm Sunday November 15, 2007

Well today my Mentor picked me up from my house and on way to Nuci's we decide that we take pet stop at McDonald's for number 1 and double cheese burger and small fry which was pretty nice of him to take me by there. Soon enough we got Nuci's and sat down outside to eat out "healthy" lunch. Which was quite tasty. As we sat there was saw a flyer that looked like a "WANTED" sign, but as it came out to be someone that was showing their artistic talents through a "WANTED" sign. I thought that was very unique and plus it was a great way to catch eyes.

We went inside to play the drums. He played first to warm the drums up and put them in tune. I enjoy to hear a professional drummer play because it sounds so cool. Then I hopped on there as he went out to get a guitar so I can play along with him. I like that a whole lot better than plying with out him on the guitar. It gives me guidance. It also gives me concentration. That's the great part about me playing along with him.

All in all we had a great session. We did talk about the presentation and he thought that I should have a " Reflection" on my experience. I think that would be great idea as long as he helps me with it because I don't think that I could write an "reflection" on my own. It would really help to have his guidance on this since he knows from his own experiences from college.

No comments: